Wyre Solutions Graduate Programmes is a two year course of learning to provide all the skills you will need to realise your full potential. We are passionate about developing our employees to maximise their abilities and building our talented team of professionals offering first class service and support to our customers.
The learning journey is broken down into key areas of focus with the aim of achieving a solid foundation in key skills and knowledge followed by further development with bespoke training, tailored to the individuals strengths.
This should be considered the start of the journey into a challenging and rewarding career with Wyre.
What we are looking for
Wyre Solutions are looking for a self-motivated individual who possesses a high level of passion for learning and challenges, and a desire to grow and develop themselves, always going the extra mile. Wyre are attracted to genuine individuals who are self-starters and are extremely motivated, with high energy levels, passion and drive with a positive attitude.
The successful candidate will be eager to learn, develop and embrace new skill sets and techniques to assist the wider team and contribute to achieving our business goals and continuous improvement. We strive to attract employees who share our ethics and behaviours.
They should have exceptional verbal and written skills, prioritise and plan methodically and work to tight deadlines at pace.
- Strong customer focus - committed to providing first-class customer service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent writing and documentation skills
- Have a passion for IT and emerging technologies.
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Critical reasoning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to learn new skills
- A positive team attitude, a sense of humor and a willingness to be flexible to accommodate a variety of tasks using a positive initiative
- Ability to work as a member of a team and also on their own initiative
- An organised work ethic taking ownership of issues to see them through to completion
- Ability to meet deadlines and cope effectively under pressure, excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime or evenings when required
Computer science or business related degree
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- computer sciences
Additional job details
Competitive perks and rewards monthly / Quarterly and annual employee awards
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11 October 2021