We’re on the lookout for highly ambitious and driven individuals to join our London team. The X4 Group is an award-winning, global group of recruitment brands with offices spanning the UK, New York and New Zealand, united by a single purpose: to empower people to succeed. Immediate starts are available.
Why X4 Group?
Our mission is to be synonymous with excellence. We’re officially one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe with our most recent awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies and the Financial Times Fastest Growing Business.
We have an excellent training programme that has been carefully designed to support our employees to reach their unlimited potential at every stage of their career journey and a collaborative work environment where innovative thinking is celebrated.
Company culture and employee engagement is a top priority. We are an ambitious and hard-working bunch who are also extremely friendly and sociable, making X4 Group ideal for those looking to join a vibrant and rewarding company.
- Business development: researching your market and developing strong relationships with existing and new clients, exploring client recruitment needs and growing your client portfolio
- Sourcing candidates: headhunting suitable candidates, posting job adverts, networking, utilising LinkedIn, database searches, telephone and face to face candidate interviews
- Maintaining relationships: building rapport with clients and candidates, attending client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between client and candidates, preparing candidates for interview, communicating candidate interview feedback
- Sales: selling your candidates to your existing client base, negotiating terms of business, handling objectives and finalising deals
Benefits and perks
- Three annual holiday targets a year
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Charity fundraising events
- Triumphant sports teams
- Corporate gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after five years
- Monthly incentives: Royal Ascot, Henley Regatta, Michelin Star Restaurants
- Monthly masseuse
- Daily fruit baskets, ice cream stocked freezer, wine and beer fridge
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly events: book club, games nights, painting, quiz nights
For more information on X4 Group culture and what it’s like working here, please visit our careers page
What we are looking for
We look for people who are confident, enthusiastic, resilient and fantastic communicators. Other qualities include being highly organised, empathetic and a team player. We want individuals who strive for excellence in everything they do and are constantly looking to learn and develop.
Some sales experience advantageous but not essential.
Ideally a recent university graduate with grade 2.1 or above.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £20-£40,000 OTE
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment