As an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher you will work with small groups of enthusiastic young learners, teaching them English and helping them grow in confidence using a new language. Teaching in a supportive and collaborative environment you will plan and teach 12 lessons a week.
- Two-week initial, fully-paid training, with ongoing training throughout your time with us
- An average of 15-16 teaching hours per week
- Classes have a maximum of 16 students
- Students are between 3-16 years old, with most being under 11
- Classrooms are fully equipped with interactive whiteboards, teachers offices are packed with resources
- We provide skeleton lesson plans for our classes. Meaning you can focus on being creative in the classroom and executing the perfect lesson
Starting across 2019 and 2020.
What we are looking for
We're looking for motivated and enthusiastic graduates who want to make a difference to our fun-loving and friendly students. Applicants must:
- Have enthusiasm for working with young children aged 3-11
- Have enthusiasm for living and working in an exciting Asian country
- Be adaptable and able to integrate to a new country and way of life
- Be a native English speaker
- Have a clean background check
- Be able to commit to a year-long contract
Hold a bachelors degree or higher (final year students graduating in summer 2019 are welcome to apply too).
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/09/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||10+|
|Additional location information||Fuzhou|
Flight reimbursement, medical insurance, fully paid training and orientation, professional development, Mandarin lessons