We have up to four vacancies for graduates working initially in our Labs or our Project Management Office to support our R&D department with materials testing and technical projects.
As part of your development you will be given the opportunity for:
- Lab based project work for new product and raw material development
- Shadowing other areas of the organisation including quality, process engineering, supply chain, production and sales.
- In the second year you will have a more commercial role within the organisation such as quality engineering, process engineering, project management, technical customer support or sales
This will be offered as a permanent contract comprised of a 24-month graduate scheme after which you may be offered a role in a technical, operations or commercial area of the business subject to your aptitude and commitment.
What we are looking for
You will be ambitious and self-driven with a degree in materials engineering or a closely related subject with a materials module
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to make good decisions
- The ability to work well in a team
- The ability to apply learning
- The ability to overcome obstacles
You may have experience of the following: graduate scheme, graduate engineer, engineering graduate, materials engineer, materials engineering, graduate materials engineer, graduate, trainee engineer, trainee materials engineer, etc.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
This vacancy is being advertised by Zotefoams’ resourcing partner Easy Web Recruitment. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/08/2018
Additional job details