Black Sun is an award winning stakeholder communications agency which creates print and online media for some of the world’s largest multi-national organisations. With offices in London and Singapore and just under 100 staff, we are a highly ambitious but focused workforce looking for talented and driven Account Executives.
Your principal role will be to support our Account Managers in the delivery of a wide range of communications projects for our clients. This includes but is not limited to annual reports, sustainability reports, investor relations communications and digital projects. Although you will sit in a focused team of account managers and account directors, you will be working on a daily basis with all parts of the business, from designers to strategy consultants. You will also have the chance to contribute to our industry-leading work on best practice communications, supporting our specialised Research and Strategy team in producing regular research publications.
With the support of your Group Account Director, you will quickly have the chance to work directly with influential stakeholders from FTSE 100 and international companies, developing ideas on how to improve your clients’ communications. You will be expected to take ownership of your projects, organising effective scheduling and budget management, and ensuring the accuracy and high quality of all work completed. You will develop intimate insight into the strategy and business model of your clients, along with a deep understanding of market trends in financial and non-financial reporting.
Black Sun is a growing business which values ambition. There will be opportunities to travel whilst working with our growing number of overseas clients, and you will be given the platform to guide your own career and develop within the organisation.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to take on the following key responsibilities:
- To help manage designated projects on a day-to-day basis ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- To develop and manage client relationships by participating in client planning and development processes
- To oversee all design and content changes to projects to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality at all stages
- To understand and manage effectively the print, production and digital processes and approvals internally and externally, with clients and suppliers
- To help manage all financial aspects of the client’s account
What are some of the benefits of joining us?
We invest heavily in our team to ensure every member has all the tools they need to develop their careers and have fun at the same time. We offer very competitive benefits including 22 days holiday (plus one additional bonus day awarded for each year worked with us - up to a maximum of five extra days), private healthcare, pension plan, personal development plans, internal training, socials (lots of socials), childcare vouchers, breakfasts…and a bonus scheme.
And most importantly we offer a fantastic place to work. Our people are brilliant; they know their stuff and they love to share their experience and knowledge to help others develop.
Black Sun is an internationally recognised, market leading stakeholder communications specialist, and working with some of the world’s largest international organisations. Combining a unique blend of strategic insight and in-depth corporate communications expertise we specialise in the development and delivery of best practice investor and corporate reporting programmes, sustainability reporting, employee engagement programmes and activities, and the development and delivery of digital communications.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills are essential
- Excellent academics, with a degree qualification, preferably in economics, marketing and communications, business or languages
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills necessary to build trust and respect both externally and internally
- Ambition to learn, grow and self-improve
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude and a great sense of humour and fun!
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: one
Closing date: 31/12/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 07/12/2017