We are looking for exceptional graduates to join our team in central London that are looking to build a career in new business or marketing services. You’ll be representing our clients with brands directly on their behalf. Responsible for the research, targeting and initial outreach via phone, email and social media.
As an Account Executive your responsibilities include:
- Analyse business and brand insights from everyday media to identify and capitalise on business opportunities for your clients
- Conduct email and phone conversations with senior level decision makers at some of the world’s leading brands, building relationships and identifying well-matched opportunities
- Set up meetings between your clients and their dream brands, through intelligent and insight-led thinking
- Responsible for implementing and managing ongoing prospecting, as well as follow up and keep in touch activity to drive through pipeline opportunities
- Manage your CRM, databases and associated administration
- Feedback on all areas to your line-manager and clients
What you’ll get back
We expect a lot from our colleagues, so in return, we like to give a lot back. We have a great training programme that will get you up to speed quickly, and is designed to play to your strengths. And colleagues that are not only fun to work with, but want to support you to do the best for our clients and yourself.
- A dynamic, vibrant and fun working environment
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme (with OTE)
- Weekly Friday afternoon team drinks
- Regular social events and company sports days
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
- Performance vouchers and incentives
Rainmaker, founded in 1996, is the UK's most influential and effective business development consultancy, that advises on and implements a service that helps advertising, PR, design and marketing agencies in the UK and USA win new clients.
We are a 75-strong community of business development experts - easily the largest, most innovative and highly respected hub for new business services in Europe. We work closely with our sister company, Pearlfinders, to research and develop opportunities across industries globally and empower our clients to build relationships, win projects and ultimately grow.
Our clients are very diverse - from innovative start-ups, to leaders in their fields such as Iris, Exposure and Quadrangle Research. Some are highly creative boutiques and others are part of global networks such as Candyspace.
Rainmakers do amazing things and we play our part in helping our clients do amazing things too.
See more background information on the company and what it's like to be a Rainmaker.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Commercially aware
- Availability to start immediately
Rainmaker and Pearlfinders are looking for candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK.
Qualifications and experience requirements
University degree, 2:1 or above.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 19/01/2018