We are searching for a talented graduate to be an Account Executive and join our Account Management team. Your principal role will be to support our Account Managers in the delivery of a wide range of communications projects for our clients (including annual reports, sustainability reports, investor relations communications and digital projects) and to support our Research and Strategy team in producing our industry leading research publications.
What you will be doing:
- Help manage designated projects on a day-to-day basis ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Develop and manage client relationships by participating in client planning and development processes.
- Oversee all design and content changes to projects to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality at all stages.
- Understand and manage effectively the print, production and digital processes and approvals internally and externally, with clients and suppliers.
- Help manage all financial aspects of the client’s account.
What’s in it for you:
- Growth: at Black Sun we have a dedicated team who work towards developing our people
- Clients: you will be working with large, international, blue-chip clients everyday, building long lasting and professional relationships while working on award winning projects together
- Training: as leaders within corporate communications, you will have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, industry professionals. We also offer both internal and external training programmes
- A fun and friendly work community: you will be joining a fresh, supportive and friendly working environment
- Travel;in time you may have the opportunity to travel whilst working with our increasing international client base
- Socials (lots of them); whether it be summer sports activities, bake offs, our annual Christmas party...or our complimentary breakfast every Friday morning
- Benefits; we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, a discretionary bonus scheme, 22 days holidays (as well as a holiday loyalty scheme) and remote working opportunities
- You can tell your friends you work in a palace
What we are looking for
- Excellent academics, with a degree qualification, preferably in economics, marketing and communications, business or languages.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills are essential.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills necessary to build trust and respect both externally and internally.
- High-quality service ethic and committed to customer service excellence.
- Ambition to self-improve.
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take initiative and work by yourself as well as in a team.
- A great sense of humour and fun
Accepted degree subjects
- literature and creative writing
- marketing and advertising studies
- business and management studies
- media studies and publishing
- law and legal studies
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 27/07/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||one|
|Additional location information||SW66EA|