Are you a fresh Business or Sales & Marketing graduate looking to get your foot in the door? Or, do you have experience in B2B consultative sales and a changing economy means a change in your career path? Are you keen to work in an exciting, vibrant environment specialising in green energy solutions?
Come on a journey with us to develop a lasting career, providing you with inspiration and motivation, as we project our business to the next step.
- To promote and sell refrigeration systems above 10kw in duty
- Achieve proactive face-to-face sales activity with customers as well as over the phone, Microsoft Teams and other platforms
- Apply value-based solution selling techniques, developing consultative sales
- Focus on building long-term relationships with customers by establishing trust and credibility
- Build sales revenue growth in line with our sales strategy
- Manage and coordinate projects from initial inquiry throughout the complete lifespan of the project
- Be proficient at maintaining and keeping up-to-date with the products within the product and service portfolio, market trends and insights into customers’ businesses
Full training will be provided on all product and service offerings.
This role will attract regular salary increments as you expand your knowledge and flourish as an Area Sales Manager.
What we are looking for
- Problem solving
- Effective communication
- Good presentation skills
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- East Midlands
- West Midlands · Midlands
- £25,000 - £40,000
Salary dependent on experience Regular salary increments as you expand your knowledge and flourish as an Area Sales Manager Company vehicle Medical insurance Life assurance Company pension
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
You will require the ability to travel around the country when required, therefore, a full driving licence is required, with transport being provided to you.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to embark on a successful career with a market leading business. Please apply, enclosing your current CV, and detail in the application how your experience and skill set will help you in this role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment