Would you like to work for a well-known prestigious brand, based in a modern building in Oxfordshire? Do you have experience in Product Development, or Business Administration, with excellent analytical and communication skills? Then we would love to hear from you.
Due to the recent growth in business, our Product Development Team has an exciting new role on offer for anyone who is keen to expand their knowledge of business and gain product development experience.
The role we have on offer is an Assistant Product Manager’s role, reporting to our Head of Product Development.
The main aim of the role is to support the Head of Product Management and Product Managers by:
- Providing administration support e.g. product setup / maintenance within our operating system;
- Collating product data to be analyzed both internally and other 3rd party organisations;
- Taking an active role in market research projects;
- Creating and analysing of sales reports;
- Assisting in the communication of new product information;
- Supporting with product launches, including working with Sales on promotional activity and Marketing in the provision of product marketing material;
- Working closely with Sales, Business Analysis, Demand Planning, Marketing and Customer Engagement.
The successful candidate does not necessarily require previous experience in Product Development, but a background in business administration would be advantageous, as well as having a keen interest in learning about Smeg products. Candidates must have excellent Excel skills; have the ability to analyse data and; create PowerPoint presentations.
This is a full-time permanent role, working Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00
We are offering a competitive salary, along with a number of other employee benefits including: 26 days holiday as standard, a company pension, income protection, life assurance, wellbeing programme and staff discounts on Smeg products etc.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
Additional job details
- 25K to 28K
Company Pension, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Staff Discounts, Wellness Programme, Free Parking.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 21 June 2021