Top talent wanted to join the industry recognised ‘Team of the Year’.
One of our biggest success stories from welcoming new BDE’s into our family, was an ex-pro footballer with no sales experience who demonstrated a hunger, passion, tenacity and grit in everything he did, day in-day out. He now works directly for Molson Coors as a Key Account Manager.
So even if you have no experience in field marketing?
Not necessarily a big deal, please read on.
Whilst experience in field marketing and convenience within the category is beneficial, it’s not essential if you possess the right mindset, attitude, commitment and hunger!
- Do you want to be part of the 2017 Team of the Year as recognised by the industry?
- Do you want to work for a business that invests in your personal development?
Over the last year we have moved 15 people into roles directly for Molson Coors as a result of our close relationship and tight personal development planning from BDE to Customer Marketing to Key Account Manager and National Account Manager roles!
As a result of a comprehensive segmentation of the convenience sector through 2017 we now have several vacancies across the country for top talent to join our family, to grow our business, and develop your career across both businesses! If you are a beer lover and are looking for your dream career, look no further.
Molson Coors are responsible for huge brands including; Carling, Coors Light, Cobra, Doom Bar, Staropramen, Grolsch and Rekorderlig to name but a few.
Our simple vision: to delight the world’s beer drinkers.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores
- Working closely with key decision makers to maximise brand awareness, communicate new ideas, share best practice with the end goal of growing retailers’ beer, cider and ale category as a whole - whilst growing our distribution and rate of sale on key products across your territory
In return we will offer you:
- £20,500 per annum + up to £6,150 per annum achievable bonus opportunity + company car + frequent incentives (+ £1,500 London weighting if with the M25)
- Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Regular and comprehensive personal development reviews, giving you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest brewers and best field marketing companies in the business with huge growth plans!
Why Powerforce GB? Put simply, our employees love working here – we promote from within and since 2015 on the Molson Coors account alone, we have had more than 20 internal moves and promotions into Molson Coors, more so lately we have become a reliable talent pool for Molson Coors direct recruitment across many areas of their business!
Powerforce GB are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our ambitious growth plans for 2018 – get in touch today.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A full UK or European driving license held for a minimum of one year
- Whilst experience in field marketing and convenience within the category is beneficial,
- it’s not essential if you possess the right mindset, attitude, commitment and hunger!
Accepted degree subjects
plus company car, plus frequent incentives (plus £1,500 London weighting if within M25)
North East England
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 13
Closing date: 31/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/01/2018