This is a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding commercial division, selling a highly versatile and dynamic business Intelligence product that is well respected by our high profile clients as it gives them a real competitive advantage.
- Develop and maintain an on-going database of existing and potential clients
- Writing detailed proposals on the benefits of our solutions
- Present products to our clients over the telephone and in person
- Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills to develop into more senior sales roles
What's on offer:
- Outstanding uncapped commission structure
- Dynamic and vibrant atmosphere
- International travel to conferences and client meetings
- Clear career path into sales management or account management
- Quarterly awards and incentives
- Central London location
GlobalData is a leading premium information and marketing solutions provider focused on providing critical business intelligence on key global sectors and economies. Through our portfolio of intelligence centres we provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning. With over 1,000 directly employed staff, spread over 13 offices including our major commercial centres in London, New York and Sydney.
GlobalData has achieved a very strong growth track record with over 11,000 users worldwide and successive year-on-year growth.
- Inherent enthusiasm and passion
- Articulate with strong presentation skills
- Highly motivated with consistent drive and willing to ramp up efforts when necessary
- A passion for learning as you will need to understand the market sector
- Enthusiastic team player
- Some sales experience an advantage
Accepted degree subjects
Basic salary dependent on role and experience plus uncapped commission
How to apply
Applicants must have an existing right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV via the Apply button, outlining your suitability for the role.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the United Kingdom on a long term or permanent basis .
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 09/05/2018