The role covers business systems and IT support. Supporting IT projects and timescales as well as day to day support; data analysis and working with all areas of the business.
Please note this role is based in North Shields (Newcastle upon Tyne) - if applying please make clear if you live or will be moving to the area.
- Managing software projects from inception to acceptance and completion
- Project risk and issue management.
- Customer facing activities, progress reporting, stakeholder management, expectation setting
- Business analysis and workflow efficiencies.
- ISO 27001 and quality system support
- Willing to develop smart workflows
- Attending client meeting, including analysis session, project demonstration, etc.
Full training and support will be provided to the successful applicants. Successful candidates must be degree educated and confident with working in client-facing, on-site, supplier or office-based roles.
VLS provides commercial vehicle leasing and fleet management solutions, specialising in the utility and public sectors across the UK. We work proactively with our customers to provide a personalised service which is tailored to the specific requirements of their fleet – from supplying cars and vans to designing, specifying then custom-building larger specialised vehicles such as tankers, unimogs and crane wagons.
Our customers rely on the fast and friendly response of our experienced account management teams supported by the practical, technical expertise of our regional network of maintenance workshops to ensure compliance and maximise the efficiency of the fleet.
- The ideal candidate will be bright, self-starting and keen to get involved in projects.
- Knowledge of SQL databases; report writing and problem solving are essential.
- Experience in ISO27001 would be advantageous.
- Quality auditing of suppliers and systems will be a part of this role
- This role is open to graduates or to those with a couple of years of experience in this area.
- Attention to detail
- Documentation and information organisation
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Research skills
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring skills
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards
Accepted degree subjects
mathematics · business and management studies · computer sciences and IT
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: one
Closing date: 06/10/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 24/09/2017