Oil & Gas Division, American Business Conferences
Our Oil & Gas Division is the clear market leader in the North American unconventional oil and gas space, having delivered superb quality and value for money agendas and speaker line-ups since 2010. In addition to our enviable delegate numbers, our events have also attracted the very best sponsors and exhibitors – simply put we are the industry’s first choice in this field.
A vacancy for a Conference Producer in the Oil & Gas Division has now arisen – this is an incredibly exciting time to join LBCG as we are look to grow our existing portfolio into larger scale events and exhibitions, and roll out new products within the growth areas that exist within the sector.
You’ll be based in LBCG’s London HQ, and will be working as part of a small, but expert team. You will:
- Research markets and hot topics through telephone-based research
- Identify the need-to-know issues to write a world-class agenda
- Be responsible for production of written agendas, marketing copy and sales briefs
- Acquire high-level industry speakers, working to a deadline
- Contribute to marketing and sales strategies and assist in ensuring that sponsorship and delegate revenue targets are delivered
- Manage the events on-site and project manage each conference from start to finish - You will have flown to your first conference in the United States within your first six months at LBCG.
Founded in 2005, LBCG (London Business Conferences Group Ltd) is a leading provider of business conferences throughout North America, UK and Europe and has a significant market presence in a number of sectors globally, including oil and gas, automotive, rail and new technology innovations. American Business Conferences LLC is part of the LBCG group.
- Like-minded individuals with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a readiness to take responsibility
- A 2:1 degree, or higher
- You must be highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong work ethic
- You must be prepared to quickly understand the various technical and engineering-based topics that form our various products
- Because our target markets are all in North America, you will need to have a mature and flexible approach to your working hours, as the team will operate in North American time zones
Full training will be given.
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Two
Please send your CV and covering letter via the Apply button.
Closing date: 30/09/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 25/09/2017