Primary responsibility will be to maintain and develop On Trade accounts within your defined territory, driving sustainable distribution, volume and visibility.
- Distribution – Connecting and engaging with accounts within the On-Trade to drive brand penetration whilst maintaining existing distribution. Using commercial awareness and brand assets to win back accounts from competitor brands
- Training – Grow brand saliency by educating and increasing perception of the brand to both consumers and customers. This includes implementing bar staff education, training and incentives to increase staff engagement and ensure the delivery of the perfect serve.
- Visibility – Maximise visibility and brand awareness through the implementation of displays and negotiating menu listings at point of purchase. Visibility will be achieved through the use of branded point of sale (POS) and bespoke items.
- Equipment – Improve the quality of the serve, increase visibility and drive rate of sale by placing Jagermeister ice cold equipment to accounts within your territory.
- Joint Business Plans – Partner with our customers and develop proactive programmes to help build consumer led solutions. Leading to sustainable partnerships.
- Evaluation - Evaluate work and activities to determine the effectiveness and measurement of objectives (SMART) in order to drive continuous improvement.
What we are looking for
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills – both verbal and written
- Leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Developed presentation skills
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Drive and initiative
- Customer and consumer focused
- Analysis and strategy
- Creative problem solving and decision making skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Honesty, courage and integrity
- Self - Motivated
- Team player
- Commercially minded
- Graduate or relevant experience
- Passionate about the drinks industry
- Account management experience
- Promotional activation experience
- On-trade knowledge
- Understanding of RTM within the trade
- Understanding of regional and national accounts
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- South East England
- South West England
Company car, lunch provided, stock allowance, private healthcare
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in Mast–Jaegermeister UK Ltd. We aim to be in touch with every applicant, however please note that due to the high volume expected if you have not heard from us within three weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11 July 2019