In collaboration with Teesside University, this initial six month role offers an exciting opportunity. Medicor Software Limited is based in Stockton on Tees - delivering intelligent improvement to the NHS.
Specialising in the delivery of clinical efficiency, workforce productivity and financial improvement in the NHS. Medicor is growing rapidly in terms of revenue and reputation within the market.
Medicor use a bespoke analysis and simulation solution combined with a hands on delivery framework. We now have an exciting opportunity for a data analyst graduate to join our team in order to develop and automate complex data analysis. The analytics produced will feed into our bespoke software solution.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with our software development team and will need to engage effectively with our clients.
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Based in Stockton on Tees, but there will be some travel required
- 25 days plus bank holidays annual leave per year
What we are looking for
- First or upper second-class honours degree in computer science, software engineering, computing or a related subject;
- Experience of designing, developing and testing complex data analysis across large data sets;
- Experience of creating and using SQL data bases, complex excel spreadsheets, functions and charting;
- Experience of data security issues and approaches;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, clearly and professionally with personnel at all levels of a company or organisation;
- Motivated, organised and able to deliver to deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
- Eligible to work in the UK (because this is a fixed-term post);
- Experience of using Visual Basic for Applications within Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of data security regulations and solutions;
- Knowledge of software development;
- Knowledge of user interface and user experience design;
- Knowledge of cloud computing;
- Experience of provisioning and configuring virtual machines;
- Full driving licence and access to transport.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Email your CV and covering letter, giving a detailed account of your experience, skills and knowledge in relation to the requirements posed in the questions above via the apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 06/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 06/07/2018
Additional job details
up to £20,000 PA
Salary negotiable (dependent on experience)