CGA – Global food and drink consultancy for out of home leisure.
Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to Pubs, bars and restaurants?
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, want to make a difference, have fun and build fantastic careers. At CGA we believe in home grown talent and rewarding our stars by providing progression opportunities that are based on merit, not time served. As a Data Production Analyst, you will be taking individual ownership of a specific subject matter working collaboratively as a member of a great team with a highly supportive and outgoing culture. Your own personal development plan will allow you to learn quickly and provide you with opportunities for progression into a specialist role or leadership position.
- As a Data Production Analyst, you will gain a detailed understanding of the full CGA product portfolio and how our class leading data helps clients uncover key insights to improve business performance
- Processing, manipulating and interpreting various data sources you will work as part of a team to maintain and optimise a wide range of databases, regular reports and bespoke data projects in order to deliver a first-class service to the broader business
- Working closely with experienced senior analysts you will rapidly develop your skills to ultimately play a crucial role in the delivery of outstanding market intelligence to our blue-chip customers
- This role is ideal for graduates who are comfortable working with large data sets, have an interest in statistical modelling and would relish the opportunity to be involved in the creation and maintenance of CGA’s class leading Market Measurement Service
- Salary depending on experience
- Up to £2,000 per year bonus (based on performance)
- Generous holiday allowance
- NEST pension
- Holiday buyback scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Reduced summer hours
- Employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages
At CGA Strategy we work with the biggest and most renowned food and drink businesses and most iconic brands, to help them understand the drivers of their performance as well as the consumer and market dynamics at play.
As the definitive source of integrated consumer insight and market measurement we inform strategies for our client’s growth. With offices in the UK and the USA, it is our vision to be the world’s leading business intelligence and strategic consultancy provider for the out of home leisure market.
At CGA our mission is clear: To use our phenomenal data & unrivalled expertise to provide our partners with fresh insight to help them be successful in the market we love.
Our core values are important to everyday life at CGA and successful candidates will be:
- Bold – Brave with an opinion
- Innovative – Fresh and creative
- Trustworthy – Dependable and credible
- Expert – Knowledgeable and geeky
- Spirited – Passionate and obsessive
CGA is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Detail focused with strong completer/finisher traits
- Strong team player with good written and spoken English language skills
- Ambitious, hard-working and able to work to challenging deadlines
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual
- Positive, passionate and conscientious worker who takes pride in their work
- Strong relationship building skills
- Great organisation and time management- thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting multiple deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
- Ability to interpret data and present information numerically and in written form
- Ability to work autonomously and also be a strong team player
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional service (internal)
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Degree qualified, ideally with some analytical or IT element (graduated and available to start immediately)
- Highly numerate and comfortable manipulating data
- IT literate, ideally with Microsoft Access and Excel experience
- Working knowledge of relational databases (desired but not essential)
- Experience of extracting intelligence from large datasets and building reports
Accepted degree subjects
£16,000 to £18,000
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please send your C.V. to
Closing date: 02/05/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 02/05/2018