We're on the hunt for the next Softcat superstar salesperson.
Want to know what a sales specialist does?
Your role will evolve from initially a sole focus of generating awareness with prospects to create new opportunities into concentrating on supporting a core set of customers to deliver on business objectives via Infrastructure orientated projects.
There is a defined progression path for Infrastructure Sales Specialists to support your development throughout that process, focussing on the following responsibilities:
- Cold calling
- Arrange and lead meetings with customers
- Take ownership for commercial and technical engagement
- Explore technical requirements and present the benefits of a solutions to business objectives
- Apply Softcat’s framework to lead with a consultative approach
- Demonstrate an applied understanding of Softcat’s services, cloud, and vendor portfolio
- Build an internal network with technical and sales teams
- Build an external network with partners
- Be an internal Product Champion leading sales activity for a chosen partner
- Maintain accurate pipeline and apply business analysis using tools available
- Embrace a commission centric role, judged by performance against target
- Develop C-Level engagement confidence and capability
- Take advantage of mentoring and management progression opportunities if of interest
Softcat is one of the UK's leading providers of IT infrastructure and the best work place in the UK. We love our employees as much as we love our customers so we'll make sure we look after you. We'll be giving you endless progression opportunities, the best perks, and the chance to be part of the Softcat family. It doesn't end there, our Datacentre team is the fast growing and most accredited in the country, but there’s so much more to do.
Well if you're a graduate with a 2:1 or a second-jobber looking for the next step then we need you.
You need to be a real go getter, incredibly hard working, and as bright as a button. You will be given the best training in the business so you don’t need to be an IT geek to apply.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 16/03/2018