AESSEAL recognizes that the future of engineering is in a digitally connected world. We are therefore looking for dynamic and confident individuals who share this vision and are willing to challenge the status quo so that we can develop products and processes to drive the future growth of the company.
As part of the role you will be exposed to many different aspects of how the company operates to gain an understanding of current products and processes. With this understanding you will be responsible for implementing physical or software based solutions and/or process improvements that will allow AESSEAL and its customers to be better connected in this ever changing digital world. You will also take part in development meetings with the Group Managing Director who will mentor and challenge you to develop into a future manager
What we are looking for
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator both written and oral
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Competent in the use of MS Office packages.
- Presentation skills
- A minimum of one years’ experience. (this could be a gap year or as part of an undergraduate course)
- Must be able to demonstrate problem solving ability
- Drive to be self-motivated and to motivate others.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo
- Ability to promote, embrace and manage change
- Eager to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation
2:1 degree minimum in a relevant business, or engineering discipline, or must be able to demonstrate this level of learning and development through experience
Accepted degree subjects
- transport engineering
- aerospace engineering
- chemical engineering
- business and management studies
- mechanical engineering
- electronic and electrical engineering
- engineering management
- civil engineering and construction
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 27/07/2018
Additional job details
Perks for people programme, opportunity to travel in the UK and potentially internationally