We run an 18-month European graduate programme and offer the following development opportunities:
- Graduate orientation to ARYZTA
- One-to-one coaching
- Real role and responsibility
- External leadership and development support
- Opportunity to work on a variety of business projects
Overall purpose of the role:
This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing AFS UK. The Digital Marketing Graduate will work closely within the B2B business primarily to build and deliver digital capabilities for Aryzta Food Solutions UK. There will be some additional focus on B2C practices.
As the digital marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promotes AFS products and services. You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness digitally as well as driving traffic to our online platforms, generating leads and engaging with our customers.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Create SEO-optimised copy for all platforms in the form of blogs, product descriptions, tweets, articles and reports
- Conduct regular SEO and competitor analysis and report back to the main stakeholders involved
- GA campaign management – keyword research, campaign set up, monitoring and reporting
- Use GA to analyse and report on key digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in the implementation of online promotions and “we recommend” product ranges with eCommerce manager
- Maintain the look and feel of webshop@aryzta in conjunction with eCommerce.
- Devise a social media communications strategy to include B2B (priority) and B2C strategy for both Foodservice and Retail to help shape the customer on boarding strategy across all business channels
- Help to monitor brand mentions across the web – and respond to any customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Email campaigns – set up, distribute, monitor and analyse B2B (primarily) and B2C email marketing campaigns
- Liaise with the Senior design manager to create online and offline marketing material
- Work with PR to help distribute brand and client information and news across the web
- Website maintenance – responsible for CMS creation, modification and updating
- Ensure that digital meetings and reviews are held quarterly and are run effectively with all functions feeding in and participating.
- Documenting and formalising of processes that need to happen for digital to function effectively within all departments.
What we are looking for
- Good attention to detail
- Acceptance and experience of working in lots of different environments and so an easy acceptance of any management style or methodology, e.g., Waterfall (one thing after the other) or Agile (in sprints covering all areas at once – design, development and integration)
- Good time management
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A strong working knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques – SEO, social media, email marketing, newsletters
- A good working knowledge of the major analytics programs – specifically Google Analytics
- Experience of conducting SEO analysis preferable
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Strong team-player
- Strong organisation skills
- Previous blogging and online copywriting experience preferable
- Previous experience in a similar role
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Covent Garden|