We are seeking to recruit a hard-working self-starter with strong quantitative and analytical skills to work in our Economics and Forecasting team. Key areas of coverage will be UK and Europe, where you will work alongside our senior economists. The role will entail:
- Modelling and forecasting real estate occupier and investment metrics under a variety of economic scenarios
- Undertaking client driven forecasting projects (e.g. stress test and “what if” scenarios)
- Forming in-house views on the economic outlook, key macro risks and how they will impact real estate markets
- Providing data and analytical support to our market experts and clients
- Management of large and diverse sets of data
What we are looking for
- A degree in economics, finance or other quantitative field
- A strong grasp of econometric principles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and Eviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advantageous but not essential:
- Working knowledge of R, python or SQL
- Language skills: German or French
- Work experience in property or a graduate degree in a property related field
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
- Please submit a CV and a covering letter, using the online form, via the Apply button
- We are ideally looking for applicants who are available to start as soon as possible; the current positions are not suitable for those in the final year of an undergraduate degree.
- Successful applicants will be invited to a first interview, which if successful, will be followed up with a second interview and assessment.
- Please note that due to the volume of applications that we receive it is not possible for us to respond to all applicants.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 07/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 07/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|