Take the first step closer to your China adventure today.
Teach English in the beautiful coastal Chinese city of Qingdao at a reputable and well established school. We have a range of teachers of different ages and experiences, from recent graduates to seasoned teaching professionals. If you want to get valuable work experience that will improve both your CV and teaching skills, our school is the perfect choice for you.
We provide comprehensive training for all new teachers, to give you the skills you need to communicate effectively and develop and improve as a teacher. There is the option to get involved with marketing, and for those who demonstrate ability and organisation skills, project management opportunities are also available.
Top five highlights:
- Our classes are small, with a maximum of six students and you will teach a range of ages
- Our schools are located in Qingdao; a beautiful coastal destination in China
- You will work in a professional team and working environment
- Comprehensive induction and training provided for all teachers
- Freedom to create your own lesson plans and tailor classes to students' specific needs
What we are looking for
- Enthusiastic about improving and growing as a teacher
- Keen to make a difference in the lives of children and young adults
- Excited about experiencing China and integrating into the Chinese culture
Bachelor's degree of any subject.
Past experience not required, but those without past experience will be expected to complete extra training with us (information on packages available for experienced teachers are available on our website)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- China · Qingdao
- Competitive salary
Free furnished modern accommodation, airfare/completion bonus, insurance, free Mandarin Chinese lessons
How to apply
Start your adventure in China with Premier English today.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment