Your Chinese adventure awaits
Join us, join our KEEP graduate scheme, experience an optimistic, 21st century society with over 5,000 years of rich, unique cultural history. Living in one of China's largest and liveliest cities, you will be inspiring young people to learn English and to discover their own cultural odyssey, through your knowledge and experiences of life overseas.
KEEP is a 24 month program which is designed for talented and adventurous graduates who would like to take the unusual but highly rewarded challenge to kick-off their career as a practising English teacher in China.
As an English teacher for Kids&Teens, you will be joining one of our 23 teaching centres to teach and practise oral English with young learners aged from 3-16 years old with a maximum class size of 10 students. You will directly impact and inspire the youngsters while exercising your presentation and management skills.
Reward and benefits
- Starting base annual salary of 120,000RMB (£14,000 equivalent, but low tax and low living cost means the salary would sustain you a much longer and comfortable life in China), extra teaching hour paid at 100RMB/h
- Quarterly performance based salary increase
- 3,000RMB ‘golden welcome’ sign up bonus
- Maximum £500 interest-free loan
- Sponsored Legal Z type working visa;
- Accommodation provided;
- Systematic training and career development guidance;
- Accommodation provided
- Up to 10,000RMB first year flight allowance
- ESL certification training and free Mandarin lessons
Keyword Education is a well-known education corporation in the sector of English training for young learners in China. Founded in the UK in 2007, its headquarter is now based in Shenzhen, China. It dedicates itself to ESL Teaching, Overseas Study and other International Education Programmes.
- graduated in the last two years (including year 2017)
- have no previous working experience
- hold passport from UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland or Australia
- have no criminal record
- sound communication skill
- great resilience and adaptability
Accepted degree subjects
Sponsored working visa, free accommodation
China · Hubei · Ningbo · Shenzhen
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 20
Closing date: 10/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 10/10/2017