The Pitney Bowes Digital Software Solutions Field Sales Academy is focused on teaching the fundamentals of selling and understanding enterprise technology requirements. Software Solutions will provide you with skills to prepare you for success in a direct selling role.
Opportunities are based on an individual’s ability to meet/exceed objectives, flexibility/willingness to relocate when opportunities are available, and a designed career path that extends over several years and beyond. You can have a long-term career with Pitney Bowes.
As a Field Sales Trainee, you will embark on a rigorous six-month training program based in our Henley on Thames office where you will be begin to learn consultative selling skills and the full breadth of the Pitney Bowes Digital Software solutions. At the successful completion of this training, you will work with the Pitney Bowes management team to choose a career path into direct sales. Your training will continue as you then work one-on-one with a sales or sales engineering professional to complete a three-month shadowing program at which time you will move to a full-time sales role.
Our Digital Software Solutions team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our technology helps businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
- Able to demonstrate time management, potential sales skills, knowledge of software products and services (training provided)
- Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills
- Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts
- Professional demeanor
- Desire for a long-term career in sales or solution sales
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking skills to acquire a higher-level understanding of role, processes, and procedures
- Willing to relocate / Work in Henley
- Drive to succeed
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Degree of 2:2 or higher
- Nought to two years’ work experience
Accepted degree subjects
plus £5k sign on. 26 days holiday, healthcare, pension, life assurance
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Three
If successful during the initial screening process you will be required to attend a formal assessment day in April 18.
Closing date: 30/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 23/03/2018