Graduates - Start your career now.
Are you looking for:
- A career that is more than just a job?
- A working environment that is not only fun but also rewarding and well paid?
- A job which has the possibility to evolve to much more in the future?
- Are you ready to kick start your career in becoming the future leader of Staffline?
If the answer is yes to all the above then look no further.
How we work?
The nature of the company is working in partnership with the customers with high volume requirements. By working on our clients’ premises we are able to really get to know their business and become part of their labour planning process. This way we are able to provide the right people for the role anytime and can respond quickly to the ever changing landscape in which we work. As an integral part of our clients’ operation we can make certain that we provide a compliant, reliable and value added service. Our values are at the heart of everything we do and our future leaders demonstrate these on a daily basis through the relationships they hold, the way they engage with our clients, candidate and colleagues with the decisions they make.
That’s a cool job. I want it.
- The chance to work with the finest people in the recruitment industry
- An affiliated and accredited training programme that leads to a nationally recognised qualification within the recruitment industry
- Guidance and support from experienced colleagues who will help you to maximise your potential
- Exposure to a number of varying disciplines within the recruitment industry
- A competitive salary with the added benefits that come with working within a large organisation
- An uncapped commission scheme where you can determine your earnings through your own hard work
Staffline is the UK’s leading outsourced workforce provider and reliability, certainty and productivity are central to our service. We are located on over 350 sites in the UK and Ireland and find work for over 50,000 people every day, supporting the major supermarkets and work with some of the biggest fashion retail brands. Staffline deal with a vast amount of the recruitment sector such as logistics, E-retail, manufacturing, food processing, white collar and the welfare sector.
- Ambitious graduates with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
- A keen interest in business development to join our dynamic fast growing company
- A can-do attitude and a natural aptitude for sales
- A 2:2 degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work independently and as part of team
- The capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- The ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
If you feel that you have the qualities we are looking for and you are interested in learning and growing within the leading company in the Recruitment Industry to become the future leader of Staffline please send us your CV and we will come back to you straight away.
Closing date: 01/05/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 01/05/2018