An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an exciting and developing visual communications company, as a Graduate Account Executive working as part of our friendly Client Services team.
The successful candidate will join our 18-month Graduate Scheme Programme, benefiting from spending each quarter in a different area of the client services team, taking part in team building exercises, workshops and project assessments.
During your programme you will develop through both internal and external training whilst being supported by your coach throughout the scheme, progressing to an Account Manager on completion of the programme.
Account Executives support the client facing account teams in providing a service focused on putting the customer first and delivering against SLA’s and KPI’s at all times. Your primary focus will be to turn client requirements into right first time briefs into our production teams. You will support the client teams in managing projects from start to finish ensuring they are flawlessly moved through the business to provide client satisfaction. Be pro-active in your approach, helping the account and production teams, meeting all business objectives.
- Produce accurate briefs from client requirements for the production team in a timely manner
- Maintain records of jobs keeping internal and external stake holders up to date re progress
- Support project managing jobs from start to finish, paying attention to detail and being mindful of client requirements and Delta business needs
- Continually looking at process improvements that will benefit the client and the business
- Support the client teams with producing weekly and monthly reports
- Develop opportunities to sell additional services to your clients working colleagues across Delta
- Work closely with production, acting as the conduit between teams to ensure seamless delivery
- Take part in pre-production meetings for all key projects
- Ensure that all jobs for the team are invoiced in a timely manner
- Ensure that all your client and business information is kept up to date and accurate at all times
- Work with colleagues to create or amend reporting or documents for the client and business
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of the print industry, point of sale and shopper marketing, creative design and the retail, FMCG, fashion and film and entertainment industries
- Experience in a business-to-business client facing role
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- People skills and experience of working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Confidence and a professional manner
- Collaborative and flexible approach to team working
- Responsiveness to change and adaptability
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Waltham Cross
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter answering the below questions, via the Apply button. For each question there is a word limit of 100-200 words.
- What interests you about working at The Delta Group?
- Why are you a suitable candidate for this position?
- What challenges do you believe you will face during the programme, and how would you overcome these?
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 August 2022