We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join Warden Construction Limited. We are looking for a graduate to join the Business Development and Marketing team as a Business Assistant, you will support all functions within the department.
This new role will provide marketing, communications and administrative support, particularly focused on business development and winning new projects. If you have an enthusiastic interest and recent degree or equivalent in a marketing or business-related field, we would be delighted to hear from you.
You will be a first-class communicator, with an eye for detail, an enquiring mind, and the ability to use excellent written English skills in a creative and engaging way. You will have a broad understanding of different media - web, social, press, business to business and email - to achieve a marketing goal.
We want to hear from applicants who are keen to learn and want to make a real difference in the company’s growth.
On a day-to-day basis, your tasks will include:
- website updates
- social media and online marketing
- photography and video
- marketing research
- assisting with marketing material for project quality submissions (case studies, employee profiles)
- work closely with the marketing team to implement ways to enhance the company profile
You will be working alongside excellent and experienced teams ready to offer you the support you need to succeed. You will work at our head office in Kirkham, Preston.
What we are looking for
- Proactive, passionate, keen to learn, team player
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently
- Analytical problem solver with high attention to detail
- A strategic thinker
- Degree Educated, or equivalent, ideally within Marketing, Business or a related field
- Previous experience in an office environment is an advantage
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Exceptional IT skills (especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 21 June 2021