Are you motivated by cutting edge thinking and innovation?
Do you want to be a part of a unique opportunity to be part of something revolutionary?
We are seeking a number of extremely high calibre developers to support our rapidly growing business and global expansion.
As part of our team you will:
- Play a part in building and maintaining software components using Grails and Groovy for both D2C and B2B front-ends
- Document procedures and policies that relate to the IT systems that you support
- Build software components to our standards, maintain unit tests and follow development procedures
- Support deployments where necessary
- Help build health monitors and ensuring code performance meets agreed standards
- Contribute to the definition of the platform logical architecture
We are a young, dynamic insurance technology business who has developed genuinely market changing underwriting technology.
Our products are at the forefront of the insurance market and we expect our people to be too.
- We have one of the highest client satisfaction ratings UK and Ireland
- We are the largest supplier of automated underwriting systems in the UK and Ireland
We are looking for:
- Programming ability in one or more languages
- Someone who is organised, deadline focused and analytical
- An effective communicator with business customers at all levels including senior management
- A team player
- An ability to deal with non-standard requests / work often at short notice
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Groovy and Grails knowledge
- An understanding in building JVM based applications at scale
- Knowledge of software lifecycle e.g. Agile SCRUM
Qualifications and experience requirements
Qualified to degree level (2:1 or above) in computer science, mathematics or another technical subject.
Accepted degree subjects
mathematics · computer sciences and IT
We reward our team with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits offering
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter via the Apply button.
Closing date: 07/05/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 07/05/2018