Sparkler is an award-winning consumer insight and brand strategy consultancy, based in the heart of London. Sparkler is part of PA Consulting Group, which enables us to bring our human insight expertise to a wide range of organisations across the globe.
Working with market leading brands like Google, McDonald’s, eBay, and WhatsApp, we are experts at shining a light on the human side of our digital world.
We do this by using consumer research to help develop new content and product ideas, cutting-edge brand and marketing strategies, and innovative business models. We help our clients better engage with their audiences, improve their position in the market and increase their profitability.
We pride ourselves on creativity and excellence. The types of projects we carry out include testing new creative advertising campaigns, evaluating new products and propositions before they're launched, recommending which brand names & features a company should launch, unpacking how a company should best communicate with customers, and testing websites and apps.
We’re currently looking for creative and curious individuals to join Sparkler from May 2021, recruiting for positions across all of our key capability specialisms including qualitative research (engaging and understanding consumers in-person), quantitative research (using consumer data sets to answer research questions), insight innovation (applying consumer feedback to create/develop product designs and services), and research communities (developing a relationship with consumers over a longer period of time to understand their behaviours and attitudes).
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy five additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
What we are looking for
- Someone with a passion for brands, innovation, and the digital consumer world
- Someone who is comfortable talking to consumers in-person (both face-to-face and via digital platform) with an ability to interact with individuals from diverse communities across the UK and the world
- Someone who has experience working with data, and able to confidently extract key numbers to meet our client’s research objectives and create compelling, robust report narratives
- Someone who enjoys presenting their ideas and analysis in front of internal and external audiences (large and small), as well as actively engaging with thought-provoking discussion and client feedback
- Someone with a natural attention-to-detail, who is highly organised, and has the ability to work at pace to meet deadlines
* Please note you must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the EU/UK region* We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 August 2021