- Liaising with the farm and estates teams and our external delivery partner to ensure direct sales customers receive orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responding to customer enquiries efficiently and effectively, providing a high level of customer service.
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors to the head office
- Updating the company website with news articles and product information
- Liaise with other departments to collate and draft content for social media channels
- Managing our internal image and video library.
- Communication PR activity with key stakeholders
- Making travel arrangements
- Completing expenses claims, credit card reconciliations and mileage logs
- Effectively handling phone calls, enquiries and requests on behalf of the Executive support team
- Provision of additional support determined by the Executive support team’s workload and time commitments
What we are looking for
- Strong character and personality, able to deal with wide-ranging challenges and responsibilities.
- Recent business graduate or business-related subject.
- Highly organised and a skilled user of all MS Office programs
- Experience of graphic design or video editing may be advantageous.
- Professional manner and confident communicator
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- Ability to work autonomously when required, alongside effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Lincolnshire · Nocton, Lincolnshire
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
Start Date 2 November 2020
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 October 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 20 October 2020