- Be the first point of contact for our clients
- Log, diagnose and resolve client support calls via email, phone and portal
- Document problem descriptions and resolutions in the CRM Help Desk system for each case
- Work with customers, colleagues and Microsoft and third party vendors to investigate and resolve client issues
- Communicate the status of issues to clients and to the CRM team management
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to management
Touchstone CRM is the smarter alternative to traditional CRM consultancy. Everything we do is designed to make sure you get the full value from your CRM investment. Through our market leading expertise and unique methodology we’ve helped clients to increase sales performance and operational efficiency, improve marketing ROI, transform stakeholder relationships and develop tighter bonds of customer loyalty.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Enjoys team work
- Able to commute reliably to office base
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Degree in information technology or computer science - sandwich degree with a six month to one year industry placement would an advantage
- The ideal candidate will have some previous work experience, preferably in an IT or customer service environment.
- Good experience with Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity with Windows O/S and a knowledge of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system would be an advantage.
Accepted degree subjects
computer sciences and IT
Up to £25,000
23 days holiday, life insurance, pension, healthcare
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
Please send a CV together with covering letter outlining your reasons for applying.
Closing date: 30/01/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 09/01/2017