Looking for your first role in sales? Do you have an interest in IT infrastructure and networking? If so this role could provide you a gateway into a fast paced but rewarding career in sales.
Initially you will be working within our sales support team, this will provide you with an excellent grounding in our sales processes. You will become an expert in the use of our CRM tool and learn our key accounts in detail. This knowledge will become invaluable when you take on named accounts of your own as a Junior Account Manager, normally within six to 12 months.
Axians is a modern technical services provider, we design, build, and manage ICT solutions for some of the most demanding customers in the world.
Combining consultancy expertise, technical knowledge and industry experience with ‘best of breed’ technologies, Axians has earned a reputation as an innovative technical system integrator capable of successfully optimising end-to-end next generation communication networks.
Axians strategic goals can only be built through our people and one of our three strategic pillars is all about our people, which is why it’s vital that you have the right personal attributes to be the right fit for us:
- You will be self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills will enable you to quickly build rapport with our customers, but also to build strong internal relationships with colleagues and product specialists.
- You will be able to manage your time to meet challenging deadlines
- You will have a head for detail and be highly organised
- A confident presenter with the ability to grow into an impressive pitcher
- Strong IT skills will include Excel and PowerPoint, previous experience of using a CRM would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to easily work from our Basingstoke office.
- This is a customer facing sales role and you will be required to be flexible with travel and work location, as such a full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
- Graduated within last 18 months
You don’t need to be a technical genius, though you should have an interest in IT infrastructure and networks. You should be a very quick learner, highly organised, and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies.
Qualifications and experience requirements
We are looking for talented and motivated graduates who are looking to break into sales, you will be from a computer science, engineering, mathematics or business discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
physics · information science and librarianship · mathematics · business and management studies · computer sciences and IT · electronic and electrical engineering
Up to £23,000
Healthcare, pension (5%), commission once assigned accounts
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
Closing date: 19/12/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 19/12/2017