Are you interested in joining a dynamic, growing company that places its people at the heart of its organisation? Are you looking to put your hard-earned honours degree to the best possible use? If the answer is yes, then Covéa Insurance could be the ideal springboard to launch your career
Based in our rapidly-expanding Halifax office where we employ over 900 people, from day one you will be working towards becoming the future leaders of our business.
The two year programme will include:
- A three-month rotation period, which will give you an overview of our Operational areas and the wider business.
- Technical training for the area where you will be working.
- An internal development programme, consisting of a number of modules all focused on providing you with essential leadership skills, whilst giving you opportunities to meet and work with others from across the business.
- A project to own and deliver that will add value to the business, whilst giving you exposure and providing opportunities for you to work with others within your department and beyond.
- Company funded and industry recognised qualifications with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), with a bonus from the company for any qualifications you achieve
- Daily support from your manager and mentor
After around 18 months, you should have the skills and experience to be ready for a Team Leader role, and by the end of the two year programme, we would expect you to be managing a team of up to 15 people in one of our Operational areas.
The culture here is fresh, vibrant, empowering and fun and we actively encourage our employees to participate in social activities and support our local communities. Whether it’s a free breakfast to beat the Monday blues, celebrating success at our annual awards, taking part in a Team Covéa Insurance sporting event or volunteering for charity, we believe it is our culture that makes this a truly great place to work.
- 36.25 working hours per week with flexitime
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A funded, industry recognised qualification and study time
- Non- contribution staff pension scheme
- Additional benefits
What we are looking for
- A passion to learn and develop
- Leadership skills
- 5 GCSEs A*-C including maths and English
- A 2:2 honours degree in any subject
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
- Skype screening – 10-14 December 2018
- Assessment centres – January 2019
- Final interviews – early Febuary 2019
- Graduate induction – September 2019
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 07/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 07/12/2018
Additional job details
|Location||Halifax · Yorkshire and the Humber|
with annual pay review and performance bonus