Being part of an international logistics provider with 26,000 employees in over 40 countries, we manage complex supply chains and offer our clients innovative value added services. However, we don't stop there. We also provide our employees with the tools they need to pursue the career of their choice - whenever and wherever they need them.
We offer you the chance of an attractive career entry as a Management Trainee on the "Step Forward" programme within our Air and Ocean department.
Challenges to help you grow:
- Be part of the Global Air and Ocean - learn a variety of freight logistics for an international provider.
- Diverse and exciting challenges are waiting for you within the course of the six month project assignments.
- Within 24 months, you will get to know the Air and Ocean operations, support the procurement and be part of international projects within Europe.
- From the beginning on, you will take over responsibility and you will be challenged to contribute your own ideas as part the team.
- The trainee programme will take place in the UK at various regional locations and in one other European Rhenus Branch.
Promises you can count on:
When you join our company, you'll be involved in the business right from the start. Within no time at all, you will be part of out team and get to experience our friendly working environment with its flat hierarchies and short decision making processes. Moreover, you will be given all the opportunities and space you need to further develop your skills and turn ideas into reality. Help grow our company and make the most of the excellent career prospects we can offer you.
- You have successfully completed your academic degree, preferably in transport logistics.
- Through an Internship, you have already gained first relevant practical experience in the freight forwarding business.
- With your high analytical skills, process orientated thinking and the ability to prioritize, you are ready to grow into an international management function.
- You distinguish yourself with your high mobility and hands-on mentality, willing to accept new and international challenges.
- Due to your experience abroad, you have gained intercultural openness and great communication skills, especially English.
Accepted degree subjects
2x life cover, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 5% employer pension contribution
London · West Midlands
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: one
All applicants should send a CV and covering letter outlining their suitability to the role.
Please state that you understand the role is based at various locations in the UK and Europe and you will be required to locate for six monthly periods.
Closing date: 30/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 30/11/2017