- Support on-going development and maintenance of the company websites, and social media, working with external parties on SEO, SMS and ad-words
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the marketing function within lolly, encompassing conception, design, and implementation of all marketing initiatives working in line with company goals. Develop and manage the company’s marketing plan, with appropriate budgets.
- Manage and evolve monthly information/newsletter targeting lolly profiled vertical market to establish regular communications, raising brand awareness, to generate additional sales
- Prepare and review all marketing collateral liaising with printers where necessary
- Manage exhibition attendance to generate sales leads through pre-event promotions and targeted sales support materials through the management of an event schedule, event budget and conduct post-event follow up and analysis.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain up to date with professional sector news to share with the business on a weekly basis
- Drive sales promotions through sales teams
- Manage customer databases and arrange regular sales promotions via email. Conduct market research with our customer database.
- Effective evaluation of marketing campaigns through the detailed analysis of results to ensure the continual improvement of ongoing marketing and business initiatives
- Source appropriate advertising opportunities and work with our ad agency to manage press.
- Support the Area Sales Managers and Customer Service Department to convert prospects and maximise sales opportunities by updating sales support materials, organising attendance at exhibitions and general administration
- Networking and involving key stakeholders, e.g. retailers, Sales Managers, customer service, suppliers and partner organisations, at each stage of the campaign as necessary
Lolly is a vibrant young company based in London, offering point of sale services to small businesses predominantly in the hospitality sector. From till systems to payment processing to a cloud-based management system, we offer the sector all they need to effectively manage their business.
- Sound understanding of marketing through all types of media, on and offline
- A marketing graduate
- Self-motivated – with a flair for creativity and an ability to manage campaigns with minimum of supervision
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to work with creative software packages
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Enjoys a challenge and working under pressure to achieve objectives
Accepted degree subjects
marketing and advertising studies · media studies and publishing
Worship Street, London, EC2A 2AH
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
01/11/2017 · Autumn
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
Send your CV with a 100 word resume on why you think you are made for the job
Closing date: 31/10/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/10/2017