What does a Professional Services Consultant do?
Graduate Professional Services Consultants at Gresham Tech work closely with our clients to deliver and implement our solutions. They manage the installation of our innovative financial systems software, track the progress of the project and work closely with the R&D team to get the project live. Professional Services Consultants use their excellent communication and technical skills to manage the long term success of the project, and solve complex problems for a range for clients from asset managers, insurers, broker dealers to blue chip organisations. They are often based on-site at customer locations in Central London, elsewhere in the UK, and occasionally globally.
Find out what our graduates say about working at Gresham.
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to actively shape a rapidly growing global business
- Encouragement and support to further develop your career
- Health, wealth and happiness benefits that you would typically associate with a FinTech organisation
Gresham Tech is an award winning financial software and services company that specialises in providing transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions to financial institutions across the globe. Headquartered in London with offices in all the major financial hubs across the globe the combination of our talent and technology have seen us achieve 100% growth in licence sales, add eight new customers and double our recurring revenue all within the first six months of last year. We are now seeking graduates to join our revolution for disruptive data solutions.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- A can-do attitude with plenty of new ideas and perspectives to help us continue to innovate
- Ideally some commercial experience gained through an internship or since graduating
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A technical degree and strong technical skills, particularly in Java and SQL
Accepted degree subjects
mathematics · business and management studies · computer sciences and IT
£28k - £30k
How to apply
We will be holding Graduate Assessment Centres for this role during the week commencing 26 March 2018.
The company is unable to provide any employment sponsorship for any associated immigration visa application. All successful candidates will be required to provide evidence of a right to work before they commence employment with us.
Note to Agencies: we work with selected recruitment agencies only. Please do not send any speculative CVs.
Closing date: 02/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 02/03/2018