Are you looking for a structured graduate role within a professional services and consultancy business? One that has a leading reputation and high-profile role within one of the UK’s most acutely relevant sectors?
Altair have launched an attractive and exciting graduate training scheme to help drive and sustain their continued growth.
Offer to graduates
The scheme offers graduates a unique environment of a high-profile organisation that still retains the feel of a smaller and dynamic company. Thereby ensuring employees feel connected, and that they are adding significant value, to Altair and its clients.
Successful applicants will receive:
- A structured training programme focused on fast-tracking them into our consultancy business
- The opportunity to specialise in a consultancy discipline and gain professional vocational qualifications
- A range of experience on diverse projects and with a diverse range of clients
- Access to senior leaders across the sector, including working with boards and leadership teams
- Support to develop transferrable skills including presenting to groups, critique and review of documents, business report writing, research and data analysis
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Applications close at 9am on the closing date.
If you have any questions please contact Sarah-Joy Lewis, or telephone: 07880 327 459.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 May 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 May 2019