We are looking to bring on board highly ambitious graduates ready to be part of our fast-growing organisation. We’re seeking driven, results-oriented innovators who are ready to change the game.
Being part of the CrowdStrike family as a Graduate Sales Development Representative you will also have access to board level executives within our organisation who will mentor you to understand the company philosophy, strategy and the roadmap which makes us a leading cyber security software provider.
Stand out from the crowd and fulfil your potential. Bring your passion for Technology and your appetite to succeed.
About our CrowdStrike Graduate Sales Development Representative role:
- Work within our Mid Market/Inside Sales and Enterprise, to generate interest and qualify leads for our Inside Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Managers
- Evaluate incoming leads, and schedule product demonstrations between our Sales Representatives and potential clients
- Generate outbound activity to identify, contact, and qualify potential customers
- Develop creative marketing campaigns through email and social media to identify new prospects
- Use Salesforce.com and other CRM tools to generate and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- High visibility engagements and company name enable accelerated career growth potential
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily
- Cross-training opportunities
- Pension contributions and healthcare benefits
- Free office snacks and soft drinks
- Company laptop
- Company incentive holidays for high achievers
- Fun company events, tech talks and seminars
- Google invested in us, shouldn’t you?
What it takes to be a Crowdstriker
CrowdStrike was founded on the idea that the “who” matters just as much as the “what” during an investigation. Our team members understand this guiding principle and it impacts every aspect of our business. Our company has three distinct, but coordinated groups – Product, Intel, and Services. By joining the Services team, you’ll immediately have an advantage that puts you ahead of the competition and gives you access to unparalleled information. Our team utilises Falcon Host technology during investigations, giving our customers a near real-time look at activity on their endpoints. We couple that with a highly skilled and broad Intelligence team, to tie investigations together and provide strong attribution. With these components in our repertoire, our consultants can provide fast and fluid knowledge to our customers, allowing them to make better decisions as they secure their environments.
Join our mission at CrowdStrike today.
CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success. The CrowdStrike Falcon platform uses sophisticated signature-less artificial intelligence/machine learning and Indicator-of-Attack (IOA) based threat prevention to stop known and unknown threats.
- January 2018: Awarded number one in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- February 2018: Great Place to Work
- Ranked Number 34 Best Medium Workplaces by Fortune magazine and consulting firm Great Place to Work
- Ranked Number 25 most attractive start-ups to work for by LinkedIn
- Closed $100 million equity financing round, at a valuation of over $1 billion dollar (backed by Accel, CapitalG (Google), and Warburg Pincus)
- Best Cyber Security Company and Best Behaviour Analytics/Enterprise Threat Detection in 2017 SC Awards
- Ranked number eight Best Workplaces in Technology, according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine
Qualities of our ideal CrowdStrike Graduate Sales Development Representative:
- Passionate about becoming a market expert within the SaaS B2B Cyber Security space, and about entering the tech sales world
- Highly driven extrovert with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to learn and clearly articulate technical information
- Track record of exceeding expectations and succeeding in goal-driven, metrics-based environments
- Detail-oriented, self-disciplined with strong time management and organisational skills
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player
- Business development or inside sales experience is a plus
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience also a plus
- Any additional European languages is a plus
Are you currently eligible to live and work in the UK?
Do you live in a commutable distance to Reading, or are you open to relocation?
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Degree grades (predicted or achieved)
- List any additional languages spoken and written fluently
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Three
CrowdStrike is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 11/05/2018