This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate sales executive to earn £35,000 in your first year at IQPC, with full sales training provided, the opportunity to work across upcoming international conferences and events, in a successful team.
We are looking for bright, business minded graduates to join our expanding delegate sales teams this summer. So if you have passion and ambition to not only succeed, but are also looking for a role where you can really make an impact, this could be the right career step for you.
Your responsibilities will involve
- Speaking with senior level business executives around the globe and selling the opportunity to attend one of our conferences
- Building your network and sourcing new clients to widen our customer base and increase attendance at our events
- Carrying out market research into your portfolio sector
- Generating leads and developing new business
You will receive
- Ongoing and supportive sales training
- Uncapped earning potential and competitive company benefits
- Career progression into senior sales opportunities and management roles
- The opportunity to work on an international basis
- Team incentives and regular social events
What we are looking for
- A natural on the phone with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong understanding of commercial topics
- Thrives on a challenge, and has a results orientated work ethic
- Bundles of energy and looking to build themselves a successful career in sales!
Achieved (or predicted) a 2:1 or above; a business related subject would be advantageous but not essential
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
£20,000 - £23,000
Plus first year OTE £35,000