Fancy working for the largest modular and portable buildings provider in the world? You will experience a structured training programme that has the aim to develop future leaders of our organisation.
We are looking to offer three graduates an 18-month programme available in one of three areas – sales, operations or support functions (i.e. finance, technical, HR, procurement etc.). The programme is designed to provide you with the relevant training and work experience to allow you to grow towards being a competent professional in your chosen area. The scheme will also include rotations into other areas of the business to build on your skills, knowledge and breadth of experience.
Upon successfully demonstrating a fully competent performance, you will have the option to progress further into other opportunities within the business.
As a graduate, you will benefit from having responsibility from the outset in working alongside a senior member of the functional team to deliver a major business project and/or deliver a small functional project.
You will also take part in a number of rotations to gain hands-on experience and develop a broad understanding of your chosen profession/business area. During each rotation, you will shadow key roles, attend regular meetings and have regular 1:1’s with the assigned supervisor to make sure you are getting as much learning and experience out of the programme as possible.
In addition to coaching and task based support from your manager, you will also have a dedicated mentor to support and guide you throughout.
You will also have 121 career counselling with the Learning and Development Business Partner.
- 25 days holiday plus UK public holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Matched pension contributions up to 7.5%
What we are looking for
- We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals with a proven track record of successfully applying themselves both academically and through relevant work experience.
- You will be an ambitious team player who can use their initiative to ensure personal and business success.
- You will demonstrate genuine passion to help make a difference and contribute to shaping the success of the company and the achievement of its targets.
- We will take into account your location when assigning the work, but some flexibility in location is required as you may need to travel for certain elements of the scheme.
You'll need to have or be expecting at least a 2:2 to apply, and if you're still studying you should be in the last six months of your time at university
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide · This role is flexible in terms of where the role will be based in the UK but some travel and overnight stays may be required
- up to £30,000
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 16 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 16 March 2021