We’re VIVID – we offer a vibrant, friendly, inclusive culture that supports, develops and attracts the best people.
We’re recruiting for recent graduates to join our successful Graduate Scheme in Portsmouth or Basingstoke with the flexibility to work from home or either office.
You’ll spend the first 12 months rotating between departments, spending a few months in each in order to gain a greater understanding of the business and how the work of different departments are interlinked. You’ll then spend the second year in one department where either there is a greater business need or you have shown the desired strengths, knowledge and ability following your first year.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- An interest in the social housing environment with some understanding of the current challenges faced
- Excellent communications skills, with an ability to pitch communication at the right level for the audience
- The ability to exercise good judgement
- Good time and task management and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous demands and meet deadlines
- Desire to succeed and wants to play a key role in the growth of the business
- Must be able to work productively in a team environment
- Experience in delivering excellent services to customers and key stakeholders is an advantage
- A driving licence with a car available for business use is an advantage
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
excellent benefits and career progression
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 18 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 18 August 2022