Equifax is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. As a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions Equifax provides businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust.
The Equifax graduate program has been designed for new or recent graduates, who have the desire and the passion to become our next generation of industry leading software engineers.
Following induction onto the scheme there will be a two week training program in Spain to provide new recruits a real insight and background into our company, its products, people and culture. Technical training and mentorship will also be provided and will continue following placement into their team. In addition to working on our some of key industry leading initiatives, the role will provide exposure to all stages of the software development lifecycle, from project inception through to deployment, in a truly agile working environment with leading edge technologies.
To ensure recruits get exposure to all aspects of our business there will be opportunities to work in different areas and teams. This will provide a real breadth of understanding for what we do and help guide and shape their future career goals and aspirations. There will also be special networking events with senior management, leadership coaching, technical demonstrations such as hackathons and other team building opportunities. Those on the scheme will also be encouraged to continue their education with industry recognized certifications and qualifications.
On completion of the course, recruits will have significantly expanded their technical, business and systems knowledge, ensuring they have a solid career platform from which they can continue to grow both personally and professionally.
In summary we can offer you:
- A two year graduate scheme including full technical training and personal development to help you fulfil your potential
- The opportunity to obtain professional certifications to further your technical knowledge and accelerate your career growth, whilst operating in an innovative and flexible working environment, using the latest Agile methodologies and Lean Software Development best practices, where we put our people first
- Hands-on technical training in leading technologies on industry transforming state of the art projects where you will be able to make a real difference to what we do. Presently we are using Java, Scala, Hadoop, Cassandra, Angular JS, Apigee, and Gauge amongst other technologies, but we are always looking to innovate and try new things via sponsored technical experiments and hackathons, so this is fluid and we are always looking to improve
What we are looking for
We are looking for bright, committed and enthusiastic candidates who are passionate about technology, want to work for an innovative company and want to make a real difference in what they do. Whilst your educational background is important, we are looking to invest heavily in the right people and making the most of your potential.
So if you the following sounds like it could be you, we’d love to hear from you:
- You are studying towards a degree, ideally in a technical discipline such as computer science, software engineering, information technology, mathematics, physics or similar
- You want to be the best you can be, are passionate about what you do, have a strong can-do attitude and want to grow and learn in a fast moving innovative environment
- You have the right technical mind-set to be successful. You may already have programming skills in Java, C# or similar languages, but whilst they are desirable, they are NOT a pre-requisite for this role. What we really want are people with strong problem-solving and analytical skills, who are strong communicators, are inquisitive and just as importantly possess a strong team ethic
If that sounds exciting and something you’d like to partner with us on and be an integral part of shaping our future, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and IT
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 20/07/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|