Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career? Do you want to work on cyber security projects in government agencies and the Critical National Infrastructure (CNI)? If so, you could be the person we are looking for.
Based here at our head office in Nottingham, we have a number of exciting graduate opportunities.
Working in a dynamic environment, in addition to enhancing your software engineering skills, you will be given the opportunity to experience different disciplines within the business. These will include:
- Validating and deploying software and appliance products;
- Investigating customer product use scenarios, reproducing issues and resolving these through configuration or working with the Nexor software development team;
- Building appliances and rack based solutions;
- Supporting the provision of our extensive range of services to our customer base, primarily government and defence departments worldwide.
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold standard Investor in People, you will have a structured career path which actively supports your career development. Nexor will provide an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.
Please note that this information is intended as guidance and does not form part of any contractual agreement.
- Salaries are reviewed individually on an annual basis. Pay increases are awarded based on performance or increase in skillset or responsibility.
- In addition to the eight statutory bank holidays, the annual entitlement is 25 days.
- Nexor’s flexible holiday scheme provides the option to purchase or sell up to five days annual leave each year.
- Hours of work: normal hours of work are 9.00am - 5.30pm, Mondays to Thursdays inclusive, 9.00am - 5.00pm on Fridays.
- Overtime: Overtime is not paid, although time off in lieu for substantial overtime will normally be granted.
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay and group income protection
- Group Income Protection is arranged for all employees following the satisfactory completion of their probationary period and is triggered after 13 weeks of incapacity. Employees are eligible to join after successfully completing their probationary period.
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- Life assurance
What we are looking for
Software engineering degree or similar.
Ideal applicants will have the ability and motivation to acquire an in-depth knowledge of information assurance and software solutions in order to understand and solve complex problems. You must be naturally flexible and be comfortable in a customer facing environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to obtain and maintain UK SC security clearance.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 23 May 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment