Due to our continued growth, we are now inviting applications from recent graduates. We offer an interesting opening as Systems Administrator based within our Head Office, the position will be both varied and challenging, where no one day is the same.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, ambitious person wanting to launch and progress a career with a fast moving successful organisation.
Day to day duties
- Provide first line support to all personnel, troubleshooting and resolving device and software issues in conjunction with software providers and contracted third party IT support as required
- Provide training to company personnel on systems and software including SharePoint, Protean (Business Management Software) General MS applications, etc as required
- Responsible for problem management activities such as; root cause analysis investigating, diagnosing and faults and potential future system and process improvements and development
- Responsible for administering; Protean (Business Management Software) Company SharePoint platform, and Microsoft technologies etc, and managing provider / supplier relationships
- Assist in the setup, configuration and general administration of company; laptops, desktops, desk phones, mobile phones, PDA’s, hardware, systems and applications in conjunction with third party suppliers and support providers
- Assist in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of potential new software and enhancements of existing applications
New Media / Online Applications
- Liaise with third party brand and marketing agency on the day to day management of the High Access website, updating relevant content to blog and careers page etc as required
- Work with colleagues and third party agency to plan and maintain social media presence, acting as champion for company Twitter & LinkedIn profile
- Responsible for administering web-based applications such as vehicle tracker system and telephony management
- Provide administrative support as required, to meet specific operational objectives
- Responsible for developing and administering company documentation and standard templates, including version control
- Police electronic communications and company documentation to ensure company brand and the highest standards of presentation is maintained
- Make decisions and resolve problems; seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritise and formulate best solution or practice.
High Access Maintenance Limited is a multi-award winning property maintenance company, providing solutions to the commercial and industrial property sectors.
We provide a truly dedicated building fabric maintenance solution, our market strength is in our comprehensive range of services from survey to resolution.
High Access has a terrific growth record achieved year on year over the last decade, anyone entering the business has immense opportunity to develop.
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, taking the initiative
- Ability to multitask in an often fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical as well as non-technical staff.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and operating systems, Microsoft qualification an advantage
- Previous experience of working in an IT support role desirable but not essential
Accepted degree subjects
239 Ashley Rd, Hale, Altrincham, Greater Manchester WA15 9NE
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
Closing date: 09/12/2016
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 09/12/2016