We are currently interviewing for entry level recruiters, interested in a career in sales and technology.
Our Shoreditch office in London is expanding and we want the next generation of recruiting superstars to enjoy our success story.
If you are someone who's not afraid to go against the grain, who likes to try new things, someone who doesn't fear failure but rather uses it to learn from. We want to hear from you.
Automation and innovation are at the heart of everything we do. We are making the day to day life of the recruiter easier, whilst improving the candidate experience.
We believe that each and every candidate should get a personal experience and feel they have a unique relationship with our brand. We leverage technology to empower our recruiters, enabling them to massively scale the number of high-quality relationships they can maintain.
We ask these questions... every, single, day
- Can we automate that?
- How do I make this easier to do next time?
- Can I create an alert for this?
- Can we track that?
- What does the data say?
- How do I create a better user experience?
Where do we source our talent?
- GitHub, StackOverflow
- Slack, Discord, Reddit, Hackernews
- LinkedIn, Meetup Groups
- Olympiads, TopCoder
- Our Platform and fully programmable Database
We build technology to make recruitment better, once you've been trained in the finer arts of modern tech recruitment you'll be working to qualify and manage candidates so they have a great WorksHub experience.
We got to where we are today because our team is curious, we like to take processes apart and understand how they work so we can build newer, more exciting tools. As you progress with WorksHub your opinion will actually be heard and you'll see smart ideas turn into real products on our platform.
You'll get actual training, that contains:
- Sourcing done right. How to find the BEST candidates.
- Quantity vs Quality. How to be successful at outreach.
- How to create curated, targeted, marketing content.
- How to track and understand the results of this marketing content.
- How to automate your leads and turn them into tangible candidates.
- Candidate management and client management.
- Creating real quality candidate experiences, that set us apart from the crowd.
- Building out new internal tools and workflows that will help you be a more efficient recruiter.
What is the working culture like?
We provide freedom to work how you want to. The tech tracks all data for insights so we can avoid pointless KPI's, there are certainly no call times, there isn't even a phone on your desk! We are digital natives, there is no paper, we have full app integration, everything you need anywhere in the world, on your mobile or laptop,
- Got an idea you want to explore? Exciting.
- Want to use your own laptop? Go ahead.
- Leak in your apartment and need to work from home? Sure.
- Want to get your headphones on and focus today? Try the new mix from our resident wannabe DJ.
- Want to play some eclectic beats on the Sonos? We won't judge you.
Come and let us know what you have to offer.
What we are looking for
We have an eclectic mix of characters here who all bring their own weird n’ wonderful style to our offices each week, so this is hard to define but...
- The ousiders and renegades - those who like to do things differently and push the boundaries for a more efficient and unique way of working.
- The tech enthusiasts - who have an app for everything, who know what the latest disruptive start-up in the tech world is and who know the latest frameworks being released on the programming front.
- The innovators - are you an ideas person? Are you naturally curious and inquisitive? Do you seek an environment which will nurture your creative flair?
- The ambitious/driven folk - you have goals and personal targets you want to hit, you know how you want to get there...you just need the right environment.
- The organisational wizards - is your work and personal life automated? Do you strive for the most simplistic way to keep track of your social calendar?
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment