ICS is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. Our clients range from ground-breaking biotechnology businesses to some of the largest NHS trusts.
We’re offering ambitious graduates the opportunity to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants and develop successful, long-term careers within our growing company.
Our financial rewards are exceptional and our extensive learning and development programme is second to none. With offices based across both the UK and internationally, we have over 1500 employees and our recent achievements have seen us outperform our main competitors. This has allowed us to continue our growth and enter exciting new markets whilst continuing to invest heavily in our employees.
Successful applicants have the opportunity to work within one of our award winning brands:
- Pulse – leaders within the health and social care field, over 5,000 people work through Pulse with our clients every day
- Thornbury Nursing Services – specialists in meeting urgent and last minute demands
- Community Healthcare – both Pulse and Thornbury have separate community brands, providing complex and patient-centric care within the community
- Asclepius – market leaders in A&E and pathology, Asclepius provide permanent and temporary doctors to the NHS and private sector across the UK
- Maxxima – leaders in the allied health, health sciences, social work, housing and education sectors across the UK
- Hobson Prior – a globally focused company sourcing highly specialist candidates into the life sciences industry for both contract and permanent staff
- Bank Partners - the leading independent provider of bank management services to the NHS, working with specific NHS Trusts hiring contingency staff
- ICS Health and Wellbeing – a recently created company focused on making the UK’s local and workplace communities healthier by implementing innovative health and wellness services
- Liquid Personnel – our most recently acquired brand, Liquid specialises solely on the area of social work staffing
All our organisations offer environments for graduates to quickly develop successful careers and high earning-potential. With us, you get out what you put in, regardless of your position. Take Jake Thomas for example, who joined as a trainee in 2006 or Kat Scott who joined us 10 years ago as an administrator. Both are now managing directors and proof there is no glass ceiling with a career at ICS.
You will be based in one of our offices across the UK, where you’ll embark on an intensive learning and development programme to give you the skills, confidence, and knowledge needed to become a successful consultant.
We work to high standards in a demanding, but extremely rewarding marketplace. Learn to meet these standards, and you’ll build a thriving career with us!
If you can demonstrate ambition, focus, drive, enthusiasm and professionalism, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Strong communicator
- Financially motivated
Qualifications and experience requirements
Minimum 2:2 or above.
Accepted degree subjects
Typical earnings: Year one £30-35k, Year two £45-50k, Year three £70-80k+. Competitive commission structure, excellent benefits
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Multiple
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 10/02/2017