Our Graduate Management programme gives graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable experience with forward-thinking health and social care employers.
This a challenging yet rewarding one-year programme that includes:
- working full-time in a high quality social care organisation, incorporating a six-eight week health project secondment
- a bursary payment of £20,000
- an opportunity to complete two fully-funded leadership and management qualifications
- leadership coaching from senior professionals.
If you think you’re up for the challenge and have what it takes, then apply before 1 April 2019 for one of our limited places on this exciting programme.
Start date: October 2019.
What we are looking for
You must have demonstrable skills in spoken English to enable effective communication in the workplace, and a strong desire to work alongside others in health and social care settings. It’s crucial you are able to think strategically and bring a positive desire to help other people live life to the full.
- excellent communication skills
- empathy and appreciation of the needs of end users of health and social care services
- the ability to actively listen to, support and gain the trust of others
- the ability to build and develop productive relationships and networks
- the ability to influence and lead others using a variety of styles and approaches
- an understanding of personal impact on others
- confidence to lead others, encourage contribution, recognise and respect the views of others.
- a results-driven approach to work
- constructive and innovative thinking
- use analysis and evidence-based research to address change
- a proactive and project management approach to work
- decision-making skills
- commercial and financial awareness.
- flexibility and the ability to deal with complexity
- a person centric approach and moral purpose
- the ability to act with integrity, open, honestly and in an ethical manner
- the ability to work under pressure and to take on responsibility
- reflective practice
- self-awareness of your own personal and professional development needs.
We’re looking for bright, ambitious graduates from any degree subject who have graduated in the last seven years. You must have, or will have achieved, at least a 2:2 degree by September 2019.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 01/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 01/04/2019
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||20+|