Join over 120 first-time English teaching interns throughout Vietnam for the ultimate high-paid internship abroad. You’ll land one of the best Vietnam TEFL intern salaries on offer.
Premier TEFL offers the widest range of all-inclusive fully-organised paid teaching experiences. Just read our 4.5 star reviews, check out our Ofqual regulated training and prepare to get packing.
Spend a semester (four and a half months) teaching English in either a language centre, primary or secondary school to eager English learners. We love this internship because no previous experience is needed. You’ll have full pre-departure TEFL training plus arrival orientation making you classroom ready in no time.
Your teaching adventure made simple. Phở real.
Take in the world-famous vistas of Halong Bay from a junk boat complete with twinkling fairy lights, explore the riverways of the Mekong Delta while chewing on a coconut candy or stretch out in a relaxing hammock on Nha Trang beach. All the while sharing intern-teacher classroom stories on days off.
What’s up for grabs on the Vietnam TEFL internship?
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Welcome orientation
- A guaranteed monthly living allowance of US$700 (around €625/£540pm)
- An instant community of new friends
- Vietnamese language lessons
- Completion bonus of US$700 (around €625/£540)
- A lifelong 170 hour Ofqual regulated level five TEFL certificate
- Ongoing in-country support
- Job progression opportunities
What are the benefits of a teaching abroad?
- Boost your career prospects with a unique CV / resume experience
- Discover new passions and interests
- Get practical, real life, live training
- Internationally recognised, accredited qualification
- Learn a new language
- Develop cultural understanding
Here’s the great news:
- No experience is needed for this exciting internship.
- No need to speak any Vietnamese.
Successful TEFLers have a great sense of adventure, they don’t sweat the small stuff and they know how to have fun.
Applicants for Vietnam must be:
- Aged between 20 and 35 years
- A native English speaker
- Physically and mentally fit
- Professional, adaptable, mature, flexible, culturally sensitive and respectful
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A degree holder (any discipline).
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Part-time · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 120 plus
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 03/04/2019