There is currently an opportunity within the company for an Internet Connectivity Engineer. We are looking for an outstanding individual who can help us take advantage of a gap in the market that we have identified.
We want you to develop internet connectivity solutions for clients who require large connections (1GB +). You will need to work with all the major UK providers and develop products that can be sold competitively. You will need to create a slick and efficient process for dealing with customer enquiries, orders and generate good relationships with communication providers to ensure that orders are completed quickly.
This role will involve:
- Market research
- A thorough understanding of the new product development process
- Generating compelling products and working with our marketing agency to develop suitable marketing materials
- Working with suppliers/ providers to develop solutions
- Working with our management team to create pricing structure
What we are looking for
This role requires a self -motivated graduate with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and a knowledge / interest in technology, communication, IT, market research and product development. This is a very unique role and you must be able to self-manage and jump over any obstacles that get in your way.
You will have an IT or product development related degree and be able to answer the questions below
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Email your CV and covering letter, giving a detailed account of your experience, skills and knowledge in relation to the requirements posed in the questions below, via the Apply button.
You must be able to answer yes to the following questions and show examples in your covering letter
- Do you have an IT or prroduct design/development degree?
- Are you comfortable working by yourself to create the products we need
- Do you know a lot about Internet requirements for customers
- Are you able to communicate with customers, suppliers and providers
Interview date: throughout June.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22/06/2018
Additional job details