We are looking for a bright and ambitious graduate to join our growing company as part of our internship programme. The programme has been created to offer an exciting opportunity for talented graduates at the start of their careers to gain experience working in a Fintech start-up and the broad range of disciplines involved in growing an early stage business.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to gain experience across areas that interest them and fit with the need in the business including business development, project management, business operations, research and development, logistics and software delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing your learning path through the organisation, supported by the Chief Operating Officer
- Developing the proposition for the university banking networks
- Develop grant proposals for use cases in the emerging market
- Support the Operations team in the installation of new networks including co-ordination of contractors
- Support Business Development in relationship management and pulling together proposals
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the founders of the business, who started just over two years ago with machines selling travel insurance at Gatwick airport, growing the business to incorporate three scaled networks across Europe and several more in development. We have now secured a fourth round of investor backing, which puts the business in a fantastic position to take the business to the next level over the coming two years and we want to take ambitious, talented graduates on the journey with us.
- Access to a pooled company car
- European travel
- Offices in central London and Poole
- Regular team socials
- Coaching from the CEO, COO and CTO
Duration: 12 weeks.
SA Systems build, deploy and maintain large networks of advanced self-service infrastructure for the financial services industry across the UK and Europe, growing into Emerging Markets. We are changing the physical retail landscape of financial services re-positioning around convenience and access and we have many global partnerships in our development pipeline.
We are pushing the boundaries of consumer interaction technology, integrating features such as; personalised/dynamic digital signage, mobile device comms and tracking, facial recognition and machine learning.
There are currently six core networks in operation or design:
- Last minute travel insurance in departures and arrivals across UK, Spain and Italy
- Travel insurance at Visa application centres across UK and Russia
- Consumer finance in retailers across the UK
- Supermarket Banking in a major UK supermarket across 700 stores
- University financial services on UK campuses
- Minicab services across venues in London including O2, Excel Arena, White Hart Lane
The right candidate will also have a keen interest in the area of entrepreneurialism and start ups and be:
- A confident self-starter
- Hungry to learn and develop
- A pragmatic problem solver
- Highly personable able to manage external relationships
Qualifications and experience requirements
Degree (2:1 or higher) in a related discipline including; business, management, economics, finance, technology, design etc.
Accepted degree subjects
economics · art and design · business and management studies · accounting and finance · computer sciences and IT
£350 per week
How to apply
Send a cover letter and CV to Mark Wheeler via the Apply button.
If successful you will be contacted for a skype interview, followed by a face-to-face interview in London and basic competency assessment.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 26/10/2017