The Young Women in Investment Program comprises of a Bootcamp for 40 people, hosted by Fitch Learning, starting in the middle of July, as well as the opportunity to apply for a limited number of internships with top firms.
Boot camp (starts mid-July 2023)
A four-week learning program hosted by Fitch Learning for 40 UK graduates who are eligible to work in the UK to give a comprehensive overview of the investment profession.
- Designed to be accessible and provide practical knowledge to kick start a career in investment
- Instructor-led interactive daily webinars
- Video based e-learning and quizzes
- Directed e-learning via an online library
- YWI Research Challenge
Paid Internship (starts Summer/Autumn 2023)
- Internships are not guaranteed for all candidates.
- Successful candidates will have completed the Bootcamp with 100% attendance, completed all assignments and have been selected by participating firms.
- Internship roles will be across investment research, performance management, private credit, investment banking, operations, valuation, product control, public equity, credit ratings, fund research, product development, financial reporting, investment compliance, data analytics, restructuring, etc.
- Interns are subjected to respective company policies during the internships
About Young Women in Investment
Practical knowledge. Real experience.
First launched in India in the summer of 2018, the CFA Institute Young Women in Investment Program is an initiative to create awareness about, instill interest in and provide a route of entry for women into the investment management industry.
CFA Institute has long championed inclusion and diversity efforts in the investment management industry. By offering a training program to young women who may not have previously considered a career in our industry, this program aims to not only increase the talent pool of women but also increase diversity of thought by attracting those without traditional finance backgrounds.
Now in its second year, Young Women in Investment Program UK will be providing a path for young people who identify as women, who are graduating this year, into the investment industry.
What we are looking for
In order to apply for this position you must identify as a woman and have graduated in 2022 or 2023
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 17 April 2023